Welcome to Back Country Horsemen of Central Arizona
The BCHCAZ is a not-for-profit (501c3) organization dedicated to: keeping trails open for all users; educating horse users in Leave-No-Trace practices; and providing volunteer service to resource agencies. More…..
We are monitoring the covid-19 situation daily and will make informed decisions on our schedule based on CDC recommendations. Members will get notified via email, and this page.
Please be safe out there, and watch out for each other!
– Craig Ferdig
- 2021 Ongoing or Annual Projects Include:
- Williamson Valley Trail Ride – January 16th
- Annual Meeting/Holiday Lunch- February 21 – Virtual
- Monthly Board Meetings – First Monday of each month. ALL WELCOME! – Zoom Calls
- Sedona Social Ride – Mar 20th – Jim Thompson Trailhead
- Stringfield Social Ride – April 18th – Stringfield Trailhead-Almosta Trail
- Ned Leigh 2 Day Horsmanship Clinic May 8th-9th ONLY AUDITS LEFT $20/day Donate button below – Put Ned Leigh in Notes – email email@example.com for waitlist
- Multiple Pack Trips – 1st Kendrick Mountain – May
- Self Defense on Horseback – May 15th – American Ranch Arena
- Groom Creek Cleanup – Targeting April (TBD)
- Little Thumb Butte Bed & Breakfast Ride – IS ON – JUNE 5th!
- July 4th Rodeo Bar tending – Yes! Details coming soon
- Frontier Days Parade – Yes! Details coming soon
- Prescott Trails Meeting
- Cowboy Poets Breakfast – Aug 15th
- Ned Leigh 2 Day Horsmanship Clinic This Fall
- Bumble Bee Ride and Fundraiser – November 4-7
- Holiday Dinner – Saturday Dec 4th 2021 View Reservations Form here
CONTACT US: (ask us about our Junior Membership)
Back Country Horsemen of Central Arizona
PO Box 4486
Chino Valley, AZ 86323