Welcome to Back Country Horsemen of Central Arizona
The BCHCAZ is a not-for-profit (501c3) organization dedicated to: keeping trails open for all users; educating horse users in Leave-No-Trace practices; and providing volunteer service to resource agencies. More…..
2019 Ongoing or Annual Projects Include:
- Monthly Board Meetings – First Monday of each month. ALL WELCOME!
- Beat the Winter Blues get-together at Bonn Fire – January 27, 2:00 – 4:30. ALL WELCOME!
- Annual Meeting – Election of Officers – February 24, 11:30 at Guacamaya Restaurant
- Quarterly Meeting – March 27 at Thornhill Residence
- Jack Emory Horsemanship Clinic – March 31 at CV Equestrian Park
- Groom Creek Cleanup – April 27, 9:30
- Jack Emory Horsemanship Clinic – April 28 at CV Equestrian Park
- Little Thumb Butte Bed & Breakfast Ride – May 11
- Almosta Work Days & Camping – May 18 and 19
- Quarterly Meeting – June 2 at Watson Lake Pavillion
- Frontier Days Parade – July 6
- July 4th Bartending – TBD
- Prescott Trails Meeting
- Cowboy Poets Breakfast – August 11
- Quarterly Meeting – September 11 at The Event Spot
- Bumble Bee Ride and Fundraiser – November 1, 2 and 3
- Holiday Dinner – December 3 at Centennial Center, Antelope Hills Golf Club
Back Country Horsemen of Central Arizona
PO Box 4486
Chino Valley, AZ 86323